The inaugural Camp 2030 will take place in the New York, USA, from the 12th - 18th of September, 2022. Camp 2030 will gather hundreds of the world’s top talent between 18-35 who are taking action for the Sustainable Development Goals.
We’re hand-selecting 250 of the world’s top young leaders to join us at a Summer Camp in Upstate New York for 5 days of ideating, innovating, and developing next-generation solutions to the SDGs. On the final day, we’ll return to New York City where you’ll have the opportunity to have your solutions heard by global top talent from around the world.
With the help of partners, mentors, and their peers, Campers will work in teams to develop innovative solutions to the biggest challenges that the world faces, all while building meaningful, authentic relationships with fellow Changemakers from around the world.
Our inaugural Summit taking place in New York, Camp 2030 is a 6-day Innovation Lab, bringing together 250+ of the world's top Youth Leaders from across the globe for innovation and co-creation for the UN SDGs.
During Camp, Changemakers from over 50 countries gather at a unique venue in Adirondack National Park to connect with like-minded peers, trailblazers, and influencers; develop global competence and critical skills; and transform their vision for a better future into action, and create solutions to the world's most pressing challenges. On the final day of Camp. Campers will return to New York City to pitch their solutions to SDG related challenges.
Camp 2030 is an unrivaled networking opportunity that creates friendships that transcend borders and last lifetimes.
- In its inaugural year, Camp 2030 aims to become one of the leading youth action programs focused on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- UNITE 2030 was founded in 2016, mobilizing over 16,000 youth leaders to become more impactful Changemakers in their communities and the world;
- 1,000+ collaborations & connections between Changemakers (see 2020 Impact Report) including local and regional projects;
- Multiple leadership opportunities for delegates to win awards and prizes of up to $10,000 dollars to fund their social impact projects, and recognition on a global stage
During Camp 2030, Campers will hack solutions to the world's most pressing challenges, working alongside a team of fellow Changemakers and using our proven innovation process to take a problem to solution in just 6 days.
These SDGs were selected from a global consultation process in 2019, where we polled young SDG advocates and hosted a series of roundtables to better understand the desires of youth to create a better world.
- SDG 1: No Poverty
- SDG 3: Good Health + Well-being
- SDG 4: Quality Education
- SDG 5: Gender Equality
- SDG 6: Clean Water + Sanitation
- SDG 8: Decent Work & Economic Growth
- SDG 13: Climate Action