About the event
World Summit on Materials Science and Nanotechnology is scheduled to take place in Madrid, Spain on March 26-27, 2020. Materials Science 2020 aims to bring together all the Materials Scientists, Materials Engineers, Materials Researchers, Chemists, Professors, Directors & Co-Directors, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Emeritus Faculty, Lecturers, Research Scholars and Students from all over the world to share their knowledge. Materials Science 2020 provides a global platform to showcase and discuss recent innovations in the field of Materials Research and Nanotechnology. It also provides a great opportunity to network with peers, discover new products and services from vendors and sponsors and discover new solutions by interacting with peers physically. The theme of the conference is "To discuss the latest advancements in Materials Research and Nanotechnology".
Research Lake is a platform where Internationally renowned researchers, highly respected professors, C-Level executives meet and connect to build up a research community and provide strategic direction to academicians and practitioners through themed conferences, scientific publications, management review, and trend analysis in the field of medicine and technology.
- Materials Research
- Computational Materials Science
- Emerging technologies in Materials Science
- Biomaterials and Nanomaterials
- Composite Materials
- Ceramics and Polymers
- Materials Synthesis and Processing
- Applications of Advanced Materials
- Semiconductors, Alloys, and Metallurgy
- Glass Science and Technologies
- Metallic and Organic Materials
- Advances in Graphene Research and 2D Materials
- Magnetic Materials
- Emerging Smart Materials
- Nanotechnology in Medicine
- Nanotechnology in Engineering
- Future of Nanotechnology
- Benefits and Applications of Nanotechnology
- Spin Electronics, Amphiphilic materials
- Superconductors and Advanced Engineering Polymers
- Biomedical devices and 3D Printing
- Catalysis Chemistry
Why should you sponsor?
a great opportunity to network with peers, discover new products and services from vendors and sponsors and discover new solutions by interacting with peers physically.
Program Manager | Materials Science 2020
Canada Office: 250 Yonge St., Suite 2201, Toronto, ON M5B 2L7, ( 647-551-8989
USA Office: 50 Fountain Plaza, Suite 1400, Buffalo, NY, USA 14202 ( 716-266-6262
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer