About the event
WIE CONFERENCIA is a three-day national conference, the first of its kind event in the IEEE circuit, being conducted from October 6th to October 8th, 2023 in association with IEEE affinity group Women in Engineering (WIE) organized by IEEE-SNIST There are three unique and interesting committees being simulated this time.
First being the Global Women Council, followed by The Indian Parliament, and the last committee is the International Security Council.
The Global Women Council and International Security Council are international committees where delegates will be representing different countries. The Indian Parliament is a national committee where delegates will be representing the states of our nation.
These committees are simulated on their own agendas concerning various issues of women including their contributions to industry/technology of various countries they represent respectively.
This three-day event is beautifully laced with the inclusion of panel discussions with industry experts and renowned persons and a few special sessions besides networking activities and the committee proceedings leading to the final presentations of the solutions to the issues discussed by the delegates
Why should you sponsor?
Any company or firm committing to a sum of $6000 and above towards IEEE SNIST will be termed as the Title Sponsor for IEEE SNIST, WIE CONFERENCIA 5.0
The sponsor’s name will be associated with every proceeding of WIE CONFERENCIA, IEEE SNIST Events, ADASTRA
1. An MOU will be given to the company where each event is done by IEEE SNIST, Company logos in every possible way, and publicity of the company will be given throughout the year till APRIL 2024.
2. The title of the Symposium would be WIE CONFERENCIA presented by the sponsor’s brand name
Ex: <Name of the Company> presents WIE CONFERENCIA
3. The title of the Symposium would be IEEE SNIST Events presented by the sponsor’s brand name Ex: <Name of the Company> presents IEEE SNIST Events
4. The title of the Symposium would be ADASTRA presented by the sponsor’s brand name
Ex: ADASTRA powered by
5. Mention the company’s details and its publicity in the official magazines of all the events
(WIE CONFERENCIA 5.0, IEEE SNIST Events, and ADASTRA)
6. Prominent coverage in all publicity materials like posters, banners, newspapers, advertisements, hoardings, T-shirts, etc.
7. Mails will be sent to all the students across the country along with the mention and publicity of your brand.
8. Branding on Placards, ID cards, Certificates, and other basic stationery like notepads which will be given to all the students attending the events.
9. Branding on goody bags and other merchandise is given out before, during, and after the event.
10. Logo of the brand on our official website and various mentions of the direct link to the sponsor’s official website and Facebook page.
11. Newspaper ads of the company logos along with our events posters.
I'm a part of organizing this event from past 1 year, but thisn event has been going on around 7 years.
It's very repuated in our circle.
I gurrantee you that being a sponsor of our even, you will attain maximum exposure and profitability.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer