About the event
What Next is an entrepreneurship conference.
- It’s created and run by students
- It’s dedicated to inspiring new founders
- It links opportunities with investors
- It exists to grow the startup ecosystem across UK
The conference is run by Manchester Entrepreneurs, the largest student society in the University of Manchester. In a day focused around bringing together students, startups, and investors, What Next 2019 will have:
- 250+ attendees
- 30 + speakers
- 20 + workshops and activities
- 10 businesses pitching in Exposure
Why should you sponsor?
We are looking for partners who are passionate about supporting student entrepreneurs and empowering changemakers.
In sponsoring What Next and Exposure, our Partners will:
- Connect with the next generation of self starters from universities across the country in a genuine and authentic manner.
- Establish themselves as an essential part of the entrepreneurial ecosystem and community.
- Discover a new opportunity or idea.