About the event
The purpose of the Festival is to bring together communities of San Jose and the Silicon Valley region in celebration of the Lunar New Year. The most visible and recognized of Asian celebrations, the Spring Festival, as the Lunar New Year celebration is traditionally known, is CPAA’s major annual event designed to pursue its three fold mission to introduce Chinese culture as an integral part of the American society; to promote multiculturalism through collaborations; and to promote global cultural exchange through international participation. While the Festival presents the cherished arts and traditions of CPAA’s Chinese American heritage, it also engages broader community participation through the inclusion of arts of diverse cultures such as San Jose based Korean drumming (2014 and 2015) Indian dance performances (2014 and 2015) Mexican (2015) Flamenco (2015,) Tajikistan, Tibetan, and Dai Dances (2016) and American music and magic shows (2014 2016) as well as Chinese artists from both the local area and China.
Why should you sponsor?
Large community outreach for your brand.
Audience of all ages (family event) will interact with specific product/service marketing with sponsor tables, key brand marketing via signage and through distribution of festival promotional items. We can increase the emotional appeal of your brand as it will be associated with the positive and philanthropic experience of this event serving the San Jose community. Past marketing activities include:
1) Print 20,000 copies of postcards to be distributed at libraries, hotels, community centers, supermarkets, schools, city hall, and other public locations.
2) Carry out a direct outreach/word of mouth campaign to our base of 2,500 participants in the weekly classes at our International Performing Arts Center and to our extensive list of friends and local organizations
3) Hard copy mail fliers to our list of 4,000 households
4) utilize our organizational website (www.cpaasv.org) and project websites www.sf.cpaasv.org (for the festival) and www.sviac.org to post information and updates about Festival events. These sites attracted 4,000 unique visitors to view information on the programs.
5) Implement an email campaign to our list of 3,000 subscriberssponsors include, News for Chinese, KTSF TV26, Sing Tao Daily, and World Journal. For 2016, we had interviews on News for Chinese, Korean KEMS TV, and KTSF TV26. We paid for discounted ads at the METRO, World Journal, Sing Tao Daily, KTSF TV26.
Chinese Performing Arts of America (CPAA) was founded in Silicon Valley as a non profit organization in 1991. As such CPAA is one of the few companies in the US with the artistic resources to produce professional and diverse Chinese performing arts programs on an ongoing basis including an annual home and national touring season that has reached over 1,000,000 audience members, and a training academy with 500 students.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer