About the event
The Sci Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition (Sci Innovation Competition), Canada’s largest and most significant technology and innovation competition returns. This year the competition has expanded to include preliminary regional competitions in some of Canada’s most vibrant tech hubs, in a runup to the Canadian finals at Toronto’s City Hall on March 23, 2019. The Canadian finals in Toronto will feature 20 finalists who will pitch ideas to a panel of high-profile judges in a chance to head to the global finals in Shenzhen. The Sci Innovation Competition 2019 is supported by the City of Toronto,University of Toronto, University of Waterloo, University of Western Ontario, the MaRS Discovery District and the OCE (Ontario Centre for Excellence). The Competition attracts significant media attention and is an excellent alignment for an organization that wants to promote Canadian entrepreneurship, innovation and ingenuity. I have attached the sponsorship package and the flyer for your perusal. I look forward to hearing from you about this brilliant opportunit
Why should you sponsor?
Don't Miss out! The added value to your organization for sponsoring Sci Innovation 2019: The benefits are many!
- Provides an opportunity for your brand to have tremendous media exposure across major TV news channels, newspapers, online sources and magazines
- Allows your brand to align with cutting-edge innovation and technology
- Demonstrates your brand’s commitment to Canadian entrepreneurship and to youth entrepreneurship
- Aligns your brand with the City of Toronto, and Canada’s top tech hubs such as MaRS Discovery District, University of Toronto, Western University, University of Waterloo and OCE (Ontario Centre for Excellence)
- Brings your brand top of mind to high profile innovators and influencers who will comprise the judging panel and the audience.
I'm Max, I'm communications coordinator doing engagment outreach for partnerships and schollorships for Ireland and Hall a boutique agency in Toronto dedicated to client servicing, creativity, and execution.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer