About the event
Plenareno Material Science and Nanotechnology Conference is going to be held during November 16-17, 2020 in Istanbul, Turkey. The main objective of the Plenareno Materials Science and Nanotechnology Conference is the exchange of ideas on recent advances & breakthroughs in Materials research & Nanotechnology on a global platform with experts from the same field of studies and from different parts of the world. The theme of the conference is “To discuss the advancements in materials research and applications of nanotechnology“.
- Material Science and Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Nanoscience
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Biomaterials and Tissue engineering
- Biomedical devices and Biomedical engineering
- Ceramic Coatings and Composite Materials
- Mechanical and Metallurgical Engineering
- Optics and Photonics
- Nanomedicine and Nanomaterials
- Graphene and Carbon Nanotechnology
- Smart and Emerging Materials
Why should you sponsor?
The conference helps researchers and students to gain insights, statistics & useful information from peers and entrepreneurs for their professional life. The conference generally includes Keynote lectures, Plenary forums, poster sessions, workshops, and panel discussions that allow participants to interact with peers. Being a part of Plenareno Materials Science and Nanotechnology conference enables you to interact with the professional community.