About the event
The Majestic AME Awards are more than just an awards show but they are a support structure for nominees, winners and interested parties. The Majestic AME Awards are about empowering the next generation to pursue their passion and to help cultivate their ideas. Through the Majestic AME Awards, we are aiming to acknowledge the hard work these organisations and individuals would have put in to their respective crafts and to also offer further opportunities of support and guidance where applicable.
Majestic is aiming to become the leading awarding body of Arts, Media and Entertainment awards in the Midlands. Through this annual event we are aiming to secure strong, long term sponsors who will support us to achieve our vision for 2020.
Majestic AME Awards Vision:
By 2020: Majestic Arts, Media & Entertainment Awards will be nationally recognised for uniting people through Arts, Media and Entertainment. The awards will be known for creating a platform of opportunity for the younger generations to cultivate ambition.
Why should you sponsor?
Through this sponsorship we aim to deliver various objectives for our sponsors, which are;
- To increase in the profitability of the Midlands district, directly attributed to the sponsorship program and implementation of our marketing initiatives
- To increase positive relationships with potential customers which will lead to higher conversion rates and repeat sales
- Brand awareness which will allow you to invest funds into product development and expand your customer base
- To help strengthen brand loyalty
- Increase awareness of the brand through positive community support
- To offer a new selection of potential customers and brand ambassadors
- To help support the corporate identity as an organisation supporting the arts
- Flexible, tailored sponsorship packages
- Brand exposure and awareness
- Strong marketing, PR and media services
- Wide range of established events options
Majestic AME Awards is a brand of Majestic Group Holdings, a Northampton based Arts, Media and Entertainment Organisation. Majestic was initially formed in 2011 and has been working within the sector for 5 years, planning and hosting events such as festivals; fairs; theatre shows; music concerts; pageant shows and dance shows. Majestic aims to be both innovative and bold, as expressed in our vision ‘to make a way where there is no way’. As a networked organisation with key partners around the region, we aim to grow the Majestic AME Awards brand to become a nationally respected leader and voice, representative of the cultural arts within the Midlands.
The board of directors for Majestic have clearly identified a road map of Majestic AME Awards becoming the leader within its field however; this will not be possible without your support. Through the support of our sponsors we will be able to develop The Majestic AME Awards into a wider concept and explore additional methods of developing the brand to captivate larger audience numbers. Through these awards we aim to recognise the passion and drive that is being invested into the sector and also using it as an opportunity to cultivate and inspire genuine passion.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer