About the event
At the last minute, the secret location is revealed to thousands of friends who have all been patiently waiting to learn where “Dîner en Blanc” will take place. Thousands of people, dressed all in white, and conducting themselves with the greatest decorum, elegance, and etiquette, all meet for a mass “chic picnic” in a public space.
Over the course of the evening, guests experience the beauty and value of their city's public spaces by participating in the unexpected. Beyond the spectacle and elegance of the dinner itself, guests are brought together from diverse backgrounds by good taste and a love of beauty. Le Dîner en Blanc recalls the elegance and glamor of high French society, and guests engage one another, knowing that they are taking part in a truly magical event. There are no disruptions: no car traffic, no pedestrian traffic—only amazed and astonished looks from passersby observing the scene before them. And participants, like spectators, wonder whether it's all not a dream…
Le Dîner en Blanc® is quite different from other special events. The evening takes place in a crowded public place that was not designed for such a purpose. Dîner en Blanc must necessarily remain controlled in order to continue holding future events.
- In order to participate, guests must be a member or be sponsored by a member from the previous year, or they must sign up to official website's waiting list.
- Once confirmed, each guests' participation in the event becomes mandatory, regardless of weather conditions, as Dîner en Blanc is a rain or shine event.
- Participants arrive and then depart in unison by chartered bus or organized public transportation.
- They take all of their belongings with them at the end of the night, including leftovers and trash, and they leave the site as clean as it was upon arrival.
- A table and two white chairs.
- A picnic basket including a white tablecloth and napkins, gourmet meal items, cutlery, dishware, and glassware.
- Wine or Champagne, if allowed. Beer and hard alcohol is prohibited.
- Participants must wear white (and white only) and be dressed elegantly.
- Originality is always encouraged as long as it stays stylish and denotes taste.
Why should you sponsor?
Diner en Blanc - Los Angeles limits the number of exclusive and local sponsors in order to maximize our sponsor's reach to event guest. Opportunities include having your logo and like added to event website, email blast to potential guest, social and media post, logo listed in official video, media lounge and more.
I'm a highly organized professional with 25 years of experience in managing and developing over 300 signature events,
I have directed to a diverse array of the events including the recent national documentary tour for Major League Baseball and the Obama Documentary “The Obama Years-The Power of Words.” I have proven record of accomplishment in strategic events with ESPN, Disney Sports, USOC, Dalai Lama and more.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer