About the event
GRIDIRON GROWTH CONFERENCE WILL BE THE ONLY CONFERENCE
OF ITS KIND, BUILDING A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE FOR FANS OF ATHLETICS AS WELL AS FANS OF THEIR OWN BUSINESSES OR CAREERS.
IF YOUR A BUSINESS OWNER, OR SALES PROFESSIONAL FOR ANY
U.S. INDUSTRY, AND YOUR ALSO A PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FAN
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE PERSONAL
ENGAGEMENT WITH BOTH NFL SUPERSTARS, AS WELL AS TOP
BUSINESS EXPERTS AND CELEBRITY BUSINESS COACHES.
With over 40 Key-Note Speakers and Mastermind Breakouts Sessions this event is crafted and designed as ONE of ITS OWN.
Why should you sponsor?
10 EXTREMELY PROFITABLE REASONS YOUR BUSINESS SHOULD SPONSOR OUR EVENT; NO MATTER YOUR BUSINESS SIZE.
Creating an image of success and authority for your business is a smart way to win more customers. Imagine how your reputation WILL soar when you work alongside other successful brands. Through event sponsorship, you can leverage this power of collective credibility, gain massive business exposure and connect with hundreds if not thousands of new customers. If you’re looking to stretch your marketing budget, here are 10 reasons to sponsor our event.
1. Brand Visibility GridIron Growth Sponsorships Puts your brand visuals in front of large audiences who haven’t heard of your business. You get press releases, featured ads, signs, booths, marketing kits, social media marketing & boosting. TIP - Make sure to plan promotional giveaways, as a huge number of people will be toting their GIG swag bags! Who knows, maybe it will have your BRAND on them all?
2. Targeted Marketing Our Event The event is designed to cater to niche audiences or member organizations, and therefore attracts highly interested customers within those 7 Major US Industries. You will therefore gain opportunities to engage one on one with people looking for relevant product solutions.
3. Consumer Perception Public Perception Can make or break your business. Customers form positive opinions when your business is tied to high-profile events like GIG. Event Marketing Institute found that 74 percent of consumers are more likely to buy products after exposure to a branded event marketing experience. Use the clout you earn as a sponsor to grow your reputation in your industry.
4. Effective Lead Generation Think about the amount of time you normally spend hunting for 10 qualified leads. How about 20, 50, or 100? Not only will this event bring you a host of compatible customers, but it will also show the human side of your business. TIP- Forming an emotional connection is half the battle of building brand loyalty. By attending in person, you can learn about customers, promote your products, and build a mailing list. GIG will help you plan a strategy for meeting as many people as possible.
5. Sales Goals Along With Leads, GIG allows you to rack up sales on the spot. Many companies make the bulk of their purchases at trade shows & Conferences, and you can quickly earn their respect as a Sponsor of ours. With Sales being your top priority, we designed an event with high foot traffic and few direct competitors (7 major industries, diversifies the competition). As one of our NATIONAL sponsors, we also give you an option for category exclusivity. That way, you don’t have to worry about selling the same products as another vendor.
6. Community Goodwill Strengthening your business image is one of the most valuable benefits of event sponsorship. Customers love brands that care about spreading positive messages and helping the community. We have partnered with two amazing Charities; Automatically Linking your business to a worthy cause and drawing lasting support and media attention.
7. Content Strategy Additional Revenue GIG provides fresh material to expand your content strategy. By connecting as an Affiliate Marketing partner, you will find relevant new audiences to target using social media as you promote your involvement. As an Affiliate Marketing partner, any promotions you perform you will also have the opportunity to profit directly from. Just use the custom event URL's you will be provided with, and participate in revenue share with any ticket or sponsor sales your marketing generates (including ticket sales to your own staff). TIP: This is a Popular Event, so create content themes or promote your own hashtags branded with GIG hashtags. "98 percent of consumers create social content during events". Event-generated content has a greater impact on customers, so make it easy for people to tag your business on social media.
8. Audience Insights We recognize that post-event reports are extremely valuable. Some of you will value the new business ideas that you gain, while others will value audience perceptions and statistics. Event sponsorship is a beneficial learning experience for new and veteran business owners. After all, a roomful of great minds is better than one. You get a firsthand look at how other businesses differentiate themselves and attract customers. This insight can be priceless if leveraged correctly.
9. Business Relationships Are you in the market for new partnerships or supplier relationships? GIG is packed with great non-competing businesses you can collaborate with in the future. TIP: Small business owners are busy folks, so most are happy to share leads and cut their legwork in half. Find out what businesses are participating, and prepare pitches to introduce yourself to key players.
10. Return on Investment Whether you plan to sell or not, events are about starting quality relationships. The goal is to leave with a list of leads to follow up on afterward (Our LIVE LEADS AUCTION could also of course exponentially increase those leads). You don’t necessarily need to make a huge profit on event day, as long as you have a long-term way to leverage your investment with us. The benefits of event sponsorship are endless if you put in the effort to forge connections. Make sure to take advantage of every resource we are offering to help your business, especially as a new participant. ****As an Affiliate Marketing partner, any promotions you perform you will also have the opportunity to profit directly from. Just use the custom event URL's you will be provided with, and participate in revenue share with any ticket or sponsor sales your marketing generates (including ticket sales to your own staff).