About the event
On the heels of a successful 2017 show that drew 42,000-plus visitors to experience diverse gardens, activities, shopping and events, the 2018 Chicago Flower & Garden Show will feature display gardens and vignettes showcasing roses, tulips, edibles, small spaces, water features and urban design. Visitors will experience gardens from the Chicago High School for Agricultural Sciences, Racine Zoo, Rosborough Partners, Suntory Plants, Chicago Sculpture Exhibit, Aquascape, Women’s Journey in Fiber and more, as well as window boxes from Garden Clubs of Illinois and tablescapes by noted event and floral designers.
Garden Gourmet cooking demonstrations, a public photography competition, Potting Parties and the popular Kids’ Activity Garden will return, along with the show’s all-new Get Growing Presentation Series, featuring interactive how-to presentations, workshops and seminars led by experts from the Chicago area and across the country.
In 2018, we’re taking our commitment to Inspire, Educate and Motivate even further by partnering with Bernie’s Book Bank. A Lake Bluff, IL based non-profit organization whose mission is to increase book ownership among at-risk children throughout Chicagoland.
Bernie’s Book Bank will help set the tone for an expanded show (in a shorter time frame), featuring 20+ experiential gardens and a newly redesigned Home & Garden Marketplace. Bernie’s Book Bank is the leading provider of quality children’s books in the Chicagoland area. Guided by the belief that reading is a vital way for children to change their lives for the better, they deliver quality books to at-risk youth from birth through sixth grade.
- 40,000+ Active Consumers
- 70% Female Ages 35 - 54 primary / 25 - 54 secondary
- 60% Suburban Audience / 40% Chicago Audience
- 50% Household Income $50,000 - $149,999
- 19% Household Income $150,000+
- 36,000 Opt-in Database Members
- 19,000+ Social Media Followers
- $19+ million in paid and earned media and public relations values
- 400+ million media impressions from paid and earned media and public relations
Interesting findings from Scarborough Report (respondents stating they attended the Chicago Flower & Garden Show):
- 74.4% of attendees own a pet
- 48.7% of attendees have life insurance
- 89.4% of attendees have done a form of home improvement or landscape project within the last 12 months
- 56.2% of attendees have cooked/gourmet cooked within the last 12 months (as a leisure activity)
- 36.5% of attendees have watched the HGTV channel within past 7 days
- 37.8% of attendees have watched the Food channel within past 7 days
- 81.7% of attendees own a residence
- 67.8 of attendees own a single family house (unattached)
Why should you sponsor?
The show provides a direct handshake to a #1 target market -- females 35-54 from both the City of Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Its legacy status within the Chicagoland area galvanizes brands with our loyal consumer base.
Established in 2011, Flower Show Productions plans, organizes and produces special events in the Chicago area. We focus on events that are stimulating, inspiring and provide a public benefit, allowing people to come together and have fun on a grand scale.
We offer a complete range of event planning services, allowing us to create lasting memories for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our sponsors and partners.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer