About the event
Around the World Cultural Food Festival brings together diverse, authentic, living traditions from different countries around the world. Our mission is to preserve and strengthen the culture of each country while presenting it to the public throughout the course of this event and give all the participants a chance to learn from one another and understand the cultural differences and similarities.
How will it be presented?
With an expected attendance of over 15,000 people, everyone will experience these unique cultural connections through cooking demonstrations, music and dance performances.
Why are we different?
- Around The World Cultural Food Festival is more than a food event ~ it is a Cultural and Educational Experience!!
- With only 1 restaurant per country ~ we are carefully selecting the best of the best for our attendees! The event gives the participating restaurants a chance to present their culinary customs and traditions to the attendees.
- This year, we are introducing a Cultural Fashion Show! We are also encouraging attendees to come dressed up in their traditional costumes and participate in the show.
- We focus on Culture only! So, you will not experience the overwhelming advertising of brands as seen in other events. Our Sponsors will be able to display their name and brand through a non-aggressive advertising, focused on the educational and cultural component only.
- All of our performers and artists interact with the audience and have 10 to 15 minute dance lessons to teach them their traditional dance moves.
- We are the first event who brings the embassies to our attendees and not the other way around. Who else better than an embassy can present the beauty, traditions and customs of a country?
Why should you sponsor?
First and foremost, Around the World Cultural Food Festival is the ONLY and LARGEST Cultural Food Festival in the DMV area that brings together, under the same roof, dozens of countries that will share their culture and traditions! What sets us apart is that we have only ONE Food Vendor per country!
Why we need your support?
- The event is admission FREE and without the Festival’s Sponsors and Supporters, we would not be able to grow this event and push it to its full potential. Your sponsorship will help defray the cost of organizing the event; funds received from sponsorship are used in all aspects of producing the festival.
- Cash sponsorship and in-kind donations of materials, equipment, and supplies are the base and support of having this event admission free.
- Sponsorship of the Around the World Cultural Food Festival will be of utmost importance to the Festival, the community of DC, and the DMV area.
- Your Sponsorship support is needed to bring all these plans to fruition and ensure the long-term relevancy of these cultural institutions in our community.
Benefits of sponsorship can include:
- Recognition of your company through a wide range of festival branding:
- Onsite Signage;
- Inclusion of company’s name in Festival’s Program;
- Website Logo and Link to Sponsor’s home page.
National Parks Services regulations prohibit Federal Parkland from being used for business solicitation or for the advertisement or promotion of commercial brands, products and services. As such, no commercial notices and advertisements shall be placed, posted or distributed at the event. Further, no structures representing commercial products or models or replications of commercial products or merchandize shall be displayed. Further, consistent with NPS rules, special event permits will expressly prohibit the erection, placement or use of structures and signs bearing commercial advertising.
In order to keep the event on the National Mall and make is accessible for thousands of people to experience it, we need support. Because the festival is admission free and is taking place on federal land, which involves a lot of requirements as no sales of products and no solicitation, the costs associated with producing it are very high. Our goal is to raise money that will be used to cover all the expenses for producing the event. In order to meet this goal, we are asking for sponsorships from local businesses and individuals such as yourself.
The National Mall Around The World Cultural Food Festival is the signature event of the International Cultural and Educational Development Fund, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization who supports children’s creative abilities and promotes educational development in arts, culture and humanities in order to preserve artistic and cultural heritage.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer