About the event
The MX5 Digital Dash Exhibition Tour is dedicated to the upcoming release of our brand new product, a digital dash designed for the Mazda MX-5, also known as the Miata. Instead of toting around the dash, we have built three custom Miatas in which to showcase both our product and our American and European sponsors' products.
We will be visiting multiple events in multiple locations, nearly each promising 10,000 or more:
- Caffeine & Octane in Atlanta, GA - First Sunday of every month
- Caffeine & Octane on Jekyll Island, GA - March 17th, through March 19th
- ImportAlliance Spring Meet 2017 at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA - March 25th through March 26th
- Miatapalooza in Tampa, FL - April 8th
- Moss Motorfest in Petersburg, VA - June 3rd
- Miatas at the Gap at Fontana Dam, NC - August 3rd through August 6th
- Hot Imports Night in Tampa, FL - November 18th
Why should you sponsor?
While the Miata market offers a variety of products, we are unique in what we offer—a digital conversion that is fully functional, stylish, yet affordable.
We have had a lot of luck increasing our retail sponsors' sales by showing off newly installed products they have given us. Because other companies like us have a broader audience, they have a hard time relating to their target audience. We are able to relate to ours because we are like the people in the our audience-: we are adventurous and resourceful, and we know value when we see it. Therefore, it makes sense that we are the perfect channel to such a fun niche group.
My name is Kaeli Mack. I am the Marketing Director for MX5 Digital and Mazda Radio. When we started the company, I took advantage of social media's global reach and posted the sneakpeek of our product demo. We were thrilled when we saw how excited enthusiasts were for a console that converted analog signal to digital. It was unlike anything they have ever seen.
I have also created sites for both MX5 Digital and Mazda Radio, and advertise for our sponsors on all the platforms we possess.
I look forward to discussing a sponsorship with you!
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer