About the event
The Dream Brunch is the official launch of J. Gisele, a veteran-owned events & entertainment agency specializing in curated culinary experiences. On Sunday February 11, 2018, we invite you to enjoy a one-of-a-kind dining experience aboard the SeaFair Miami, a world-class mega-yacht venue.
The Guest Experience Includes:
- Complimentary Welcome Drinks on the Sky Deck
- Unlimited Brunch prepared by a five-star culinary team
- Unlimited Drinks, including Mimosas, a full bar, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- One-year Premium membership to the J. Gisele Network
- An Art Exhibit by Stina Aleah, author of "Artrepreneur"
- A Curated Appreciation Gift
- A Cruise aboard a $40M Mega Yacht
- Exciting Live Entertainment
Our Guest Speakers Include:
- Stina Aleah - artist + author of Artrepreneur
- LaVerne Daley - CEO, L Global
- Myra Martinez - Founder, R Stars Project
- Jessica Tabbert - Founder + CEO, J. Gisele
- Emcee/Moderator - Maxine Reyes, Founder of 'With Courage & Grace'
25% of all ticket sales will go to R Stars Project, a Miami nonprofit organization that motivates, inspires, and celebrates deserving youth to shine in the community.
Why should you sponsor?
Sponsors for the Dream Brunch will enjoy a luxurious cruise onboard a $40M Mega Yacht Venue, a delicious prepared brunch, and the opportunity to market to a captive audience of Miami entrepreneurs, businesses, and organizations. The SeaFair offers luxury and world-class service onboard a yacht specifically designed to create an unparalleled event experience. Through the full support of the owners of the SeaFair, David and Lee Ann Lester, it is our intention to host this event regularly for the foreseeable future, offering further sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
My name is Jessica Tabbert. I am the CEO (Chief Everything Officer) of J. Gisele, a veteran-owned events and venue sourcing agency serving South Florida. I am a veteran of the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force Reserve with over 20 years of service and an impeccable military record. Our agency is a marketing channel to the veteran, women, and minority communities through event driven experiential marketing. The ROI for those who work with J. Gisele is new clients in each of these communities. Any sponsors or partners will receive the level of service, integrity, and leadership that one can only expect from a seasoned military veteran, experienced event organizer, and educated professional. Your financial or in-kind contributions to everything we do will be used to create experiences, foster collaboration, and generate revenue.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer