About the event
The Banquet of Hoshena is an innovative dining concept that combines art, technology, gastronomy, choreographed service and special props to deliver an immersive experience fine dining show. Guests are transported to an imaginary land where flavours and emotions are intrinsically linked and Kings & Queens, fairies and volcanoes come alive on the table.
Using cutting edge 3D visual technology, image mapping, experiential props and effective storytelling through flavours, ingredients, sights, sounds and tastes, the dining experience takes guests on an immersive journey over two hours to restore the Kingdom of Hoshena to its former glory.
During the show, guests will dine on five courses accompanied by wine and cocktail pairings and the food offering will perfectly correspond with the storyline, with each dish representing an emotion. Accompanying the menu are clever props, sounds, illusions and scents, allowing guests to whisper their fears into a pouch, light a magic candle and create confusion with dry ice.
The concept was created by Nadine Beshir, in collaboration with the multimedia British artists Davy & Kristin McGuire from Studio McGuire. Along with a talented team of music composers, writers and graphic designers. Studio McGuire helped make this unique vision of dining through storytelling into an original
experience that diners can experience for themselves this spring.
It will premier in London at Westfield Shepherd’s Bush in a popup location in the Central Atrium of the high footfall shopping center. The show will run 3 times daily for 4 months. It will then travel around the World going from the Far East, to Dubai, Stockholm and all the way to the USA and Canada.
Why should you sponsor?
There are many reasons as follows
1. It is a unique one of a kind event that uses cutting edge technology and art. Your brand will be associated with something trendy, new and progressive.
2. It attracts a vast number of audience both in the event and online which gives you exposure to a large number of viewers.
3. The location is in a very high footfall area and moreover at the most central location of the center. You will have presence in the store fontage where the estimated footfall over a period of 4 months exceeds 9 million Moreover 35% of the catchment area salary is above the UK average.
4. You get international exposure through both the traffic at the mall and the online viewership.
5. It allows you to provide to your customers a unique gift which other competitors would not be able to match
6. Viral and guest generated content on social media. The event will be very highly photgraphed, videographed and shared on social media by the diners. With your logo present at impressive "instagramable" moments, your brand would be organically shared.
7. We get very good media coverage.
8. We have a database of more than 4000 customers to whom your brand will be visible in communication with them.
I specialize is producing unique immersive experience dinner shows. I collaborate with artists, illusionists, chefs and designers around the world to tell a story through multi course fine dining and multi media art. My previous show Dinner Time Story: Le Petit Chef in the Footsteps or Marco Polo has been a huge success in London with more than 5000 guests attending. In less than two years we had toured more than 20 cities around the world. We got great media coverage in both the UK and internationally. I have proven experience, track record and success in producing, operating and developing these highly creative and complex shows and I am pioneering a new market and setting new trends.
Contact the Organizer
Contact the Organizer